An Effortless Lifestyle in a Leafy Pocket
Unit - Hawthorn VIC
Representing an exciting opportunity to secure a ground-floor retreat on one of Hawthorn’s leafiest and loveliest streets, this refreshed 2-bedroom, 1-bath apartment is a secure and serene lifestyle base with a convenient urban edge.
Relishing leafy garden outlooks, refreshed interiors and a sunny northerly orientation, this spacious apartment enjoys easy indoor-outdoor living with a functional layout that connects a generous living domain with a sun-drenched garden balcony and a separate kitchen, complete with a dishwasher and gas cooking.
Updated with a fresh coat of paint, built-in robes for the two spacious bedrooms, a refurbished bathroom with laundry facilities, a separate WC, new carpets, split system heating/cooling and parking for one – this superb retreat is a downsizing, investing or starting-out delight!
A beautiful stroll to Who’s Harry or Sardi cafe for a morning coffee and trams to work and nearby Victoria Gardens shopping centre, this well-addressed unit is positioned for a leisurely life, with parklands and walking trails nearby and every inner-city amenity within arms’ reach.
– Northern orientation, sun-drenched living zone
– Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher & gas cooking
– Balcony bathed in natural sunlight and garden outlooks
– Two large bedrooms, each with built-in robes
– Refurbished bathroom/laundry with separate WC
– Single car space, split system, A/C and intercom
– Fresh coat of paint throughout and new carpets
– Steps from the door to tram routes, cafes and shops
– Easy stroll to lush green parks and Yarra trails
– Moments from Victoria Gardens and Bridge Road shops
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Open Parking Spaces